This position is responsible for providing technical support to the program team. In this role, you will provide measure-build support, be the Technical Reference Manual subject matter expert, and create dashboards and other metrics to capture and display our key performance indicators. This is an internal-facing supportive role. The candidate will interact with and provide the program management team with advice and recommendations on solutions that best suit their needs. The candidate will be working with others who are passionate about energy efficiency and making a positive impact on the industry.
Position Duties and Responsibilities: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Create dashboards and custom reports in Salesforce
- Design program measure builds based upon The IL Technical Reference Manual
- Create program forecasts
- Design all program metrics
- Create tracking mechanism for inventory management
- Evaluate customer’s application, specification sheets and engineering calculations.
- Knowledge of technical elements of energy consuming equipment in a residential home (DIMs, HVAC, Building envelope measures, and hot water systems) and how they affect utility consumption and demand, to help build a business case to prioritize recommendations and how they affect savings and first cost.
- Enter data into the databases to determine energy savings and how those savings align with project goals.
- Ensure compliance with all program requirements per the scope of work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical Science(s), or similar four (4) year degree
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in the energy efficiency industry
- 2 years in energy or process related engineering
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to execute technical and financial analysis
Other Skill Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Must be able to perform energy analysis and simulations
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Licenses & Certifications:
- BPI-Analyst, or Home Energy Auditor certified - Preferred
- Certified Energy Manager and the LEED AP credentials – Preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds
- Noise level is typically low to moderate
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
Walker-Miller Energy Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer