Oversee and implement regulatory-approved energy efficiency programs for residential, commercial, and limited-income customers across all Washington Gas jurisdictions (MD, VA, DC.).
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Implements Washington Gas’ Energy Efficiency Programs for residential, commercial, and limited-income customers that achieve regulatory, legislative, and company goals.
• Oversees regulatory-required quarterly reporting and annual evaluation, measurement and verification (EM&V) to ensure programs are running effectively and delivering value to customers.
• Leads Energy Efficiency Program operations, including training, outreach and marketing, customer service, and vendor management.
• Supervises Energy Efficiency staff, including evaluating, performance management, and training.
• Oversees partnerships and trade ally network with appliance manufacturers, distributors, contractors and other trade allies to drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
• Serves as Energy Efficiency Program representative at various assigned regulatory workgroups and is responsible for managing tasking and deliverables stemming from the workgroups.
• Supports coordination efforts between Washington Gas and corresponding electric utilities towards developing coordinated Energy Efficiency Programs within overlapping service territories.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Economics, Environmental Policy or related field required / Master's Degree preferred
• 5+ Years experience required
• Prior supervisory/team leadership/management experience in any or a combination of the following: energy efficiency programs, projects and policy; experience with or demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory process and procedures; experience in or working knowledge of the natural gas industry required
• Ability to present ideas logically and concisely to diverse internal and external audiences at all organizational levels, both verbally and in writing
• Applicable knowledge of federal, state and local energy efficiency and sustainability legislation and regulations
FT opportunity with benefits! Position located in Springfield, VA 22151
Apply (copy link): https://wgl.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/WGL/job/Springfield-VA/Supervisor-Ene…