Coordinate and implement programs for Washington Gas' Energy Efficiency Programs. Works jointly with Energy Efficiency Program Supervisor and Manager to ensure program success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provides technical and administrative management of Energy Efficiency Programs delivering energy savings for residential and commercial customers.
• Oversees program implementation vendor activity to ensure contractual obligations for data management, data privacy and reporting are met.
• Coordinates outreach and awareness efforts to residential and commercial customers, while maintaining participation and resources for participating contractors within a trade ally network.
• Coordinates with internal staff to provide program training and awareness; along with identifying ongoing projects suitable to participate in Energy Efficiency Programs.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, economics, environmental policy or related field required
• Master's Degree preferred
• 5+ Years of experience or Master’s + 3 years in any or a combination of the following: energy efficiency programs, projects and policy; experience with or demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory process and procedures; experience in or working knowledge of the natural gas industry required
• Demonstrated successful project management experience required
• Applicable knowledge of federal, state and local energy efficiency legislation and regulations
FT opportunity, with Benefits. Position located in Springfield, VA 22151
To apply, copy link: https://wgl.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/WGL/job/Springfield-VA/Sr-Energy-Effi…