Coordinate and implement programs for Washington Gas' Energy Efficiency Programs. Works jointly with Energy Efficiency Program Supervisor and Manager to ensure program success.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Provides technical and administrative management of Energy Efficiency Programs delivering energy savings for residential and commercial customers.
• Oversees program implementation vendor activity to ensure contractual obligations for data management, data privacy and reporting are met.
• Coordinates outreach and awareness efforts to residential and commercial customers, while maintaining participation and resources for participating contractors within a trade ally network.
• Communicates with strategic partners and stakeholders to assess needs and find innovative approaches to increasing program participation.
• Proactively monitors and analyzes program implementation and effectiveness, while providing recommendations related to improving progress towards program goals and objectives.
• Coordinates with internal staff to provide program training and awareness; along with identifying ongoing projects suitable to participate in Energy Efficiency Programs.
• Maintains strong working knowledge related to energy issues, industry trends, codes & standards, and emerging technologies within the energy efficiency sector.
• Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering, economics, environmental policy or related field required
• Master's Degree preferred
• 5+ Years of experience or Master’s + 3 years in any or a combination of the following: energy efficiency programs, projects and policy; experience with or demonstrated working knowledge of regulatory process and procedures; experience in or working knowledge of the natural gas industry required
• Attested ability to work effectively as a member of various teams in a matrixed environment, which may include company personnel, project resources, and third-party/outsourced vendors
• Demonstrated successful project management experience required
• Applicable knowledge of federal, state and local energy efficiency legislation and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to speak in front of groups, C-level executives and senior decision makers