JOB DESCRIPTION – Senior Associate
We are seeking hard-working, eager, and creative team members to join our growing team of analysts in support of energy efficiency and data analytics programs. We connect people, data, and opportunities to transform disruption into innovative market solutions.
Join a leader in moving the residential, commercial, and industrial sectors toward greater energy efficiency and data control. For over 30 years, D+R has promoted sustainable practices with tailored market- and business-based solutions that support the bottom-line results critical to our partners and clients.
Our senior project associates support programs across the energy efficiency sector, including LED lighting, indoor agriculture energy efficiency, electric vehicle adoption, and energy efficiency market transformation programs. Senior associates also support D+R’s market intelligence and data analytics programs for several industries including lighting, HVAC, consumer electronics, and fenestration attachments. We are looking to expand our team of invested individuals looking to make an impact in the energy and data world. If you have a keen eye for detail, an interest in energy efficiency, and the desire to join a collaborative, knowledgeable, and adaptive work place, apply today!
The primary job responsibilities will include: managing, supervising, and completing tasks related to the development and delivery of accurate, timely and high-quality products and services relating to a particular project or projects; data management and analysis activities to support energy efficiency program delivery; quantitative and qualitative analysis activities such as interpreting sales data and compiling into market intelligence and benchmarking reports; developing and maintaining relationships with project partners and stakeholders; and recommending policies or adaptive management strategies to project staff and clients. This role may expand across all D+R’s business lines and project areas.
D+R offers a competitive salary, generous benefits packages, and flexible work schedule. Additionally, we strive to create a fun and social environment both in and outside the office, with staff participating in a wide variety of social activities including volunteering at a local shelter, attending networking events, and social sports leagues.
A successful candidate:
· Has excellent critical thinking skills
· Is an accomplished learner, curious about technical details and how things work
· Can provide detailed-oriented work results in a fast-paced environment
· Is able to easily manage a large number of ongoing and constantly changing tasks
· Is an excellent written and oral communicator
· Has the ability to manage the work of others in addition to own work
· Has an interest in energy and environmental issues and/or energy efficiency.
· Has previous experience or understanding of technologies including lighting, HVAC, window attachments, advanced power strips, electric vehicles or energy efficiency incentive programs is not required, but would be considered a plus.
· Has high proficiency in MS office suite- word, excel, PowerPoint.
· Has sophisticated computer skills (including advanced use of Excel, SQL, Python and experience with programming and databases) and experience or course work in a science or engineering laboratory would be a plus.
Previous experience or understanding of lighting, LED lighting, or energy efficiency incentive programs is not required, but would be considered a plus. Additionally, sophisticated computer skills including advanced use of Excel, SQL, Python, R, SAS or other data analysis programming and experience or course work in a science or engineering laboratory would be a plus.
This position requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-4 years experience in a professional environment. This position is currently remote due to COVID-19 but our headquarters is in Silver Spring, MD. We will consider applicants from either the DC metro area or the Portland, OR area, as we have a large client base there.
We are D+R International, an energy efficiency and environmental consulting firm. We provide our clients with incisive market analyses, strategic guidance, creative marketing concepts, and program coordination services. At D+R, we cultivate changes that improve the environment and the quality of people’s everyday lives.
To apply please visit the following link https://drintl.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/14