Sr. Building Analyst, NYC
The buildee team is looking for a NYC-based lead Building Analyst who is a deep domain expert in the building efficiency and the NYC energy market. Your primary role will be to ensure data integrity and integration within the buildee while working with building engineers, program and product managers. Your responsibilities include writing data-related product requirements, managing client data integration and integrity, attending weekly and bi-weekly meetings with strategic customers and partners, and being the data expert and voice of the customer and NYC market. This position will report directly to the COO with dotted line reporting to the VP of Product.
The buildee Sr. Building Analyst will need to possess an in-depth knowledge of building efficiency and also present this knowledge to technical and non-technical customers alike.
What You’ll Do
- Building analysis and modeling for energy efficiency and electrification across a large portfolio of buildings.
- Lead advocate and product expert for NYC clients and buildee, including NYC Department of Energy Management.
- Ensure customer requirements are gathered and prioritized for product updates and new product requirements.
- Attend team meetings with NYC government agencies and represent buildee and its product deliverables.
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company's products and services to customers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Research, develop, and modify products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Solicit and log client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicating to product development and management.
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services.
- NYC based.
- 3-5 years experience in commercial building energy efficiency. Working knowledge of lighting, building systems and controls.
- Ability to navigate public and private sector clients.
- Bachelor's degree in – Building Sciences, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental – Engineering or Mathematics.
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, customer service skills.
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Great leadership and demonstrated team-based successes.
- Ability to work independently while managing to a plan and priorities.
- Passion for the environment
- Experience working in startup environments
- Experience working in an agile environment
Other Good Stuff:
- Position location: New York City, NY (or surrounding NYC area)
- Competitive compensation including stock options and phenomenal healthcare plan
- Exciting opportunity to positively impact the planet
NYC Senior Building Analyst. Contact Oliver Davis email@example.com or 415-595-7481