Position at Franklin Energy
We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our outreach and education program team. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational, be comfortable on the phone, display a high degree of professionalism with the ability to continuously prioritize, multitask, and work well under pressure and within tight deadlines. This person will work with teachers and customers as well as employees at all levels of the organization. The tasks and responsibilities in this role will evolve based on customer and program needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Facilitate enrollment, implementation and follow-up for multiple energy and water efficiency programs via telephone and email.
* Set and meet deadlines while balancing multiple program schedules, with strong attention to detail.
* Must have flexibility to complete tasks in various time zones to meet program deadlines.
* Create and maintain school and teacher rapport as well as actively communicate and follow up with current and potential teachers, residential customers, or small businesses.
* Resolve and record Customer Service inquiries. Liaison for customer service issues, order inquiries and program guideline questions.
* Input sales orders.
* Update database of schools and teachers to the various energy and water efficiency programs
* Review and investigate cause of returned shipments.
* Perform quality control, including reviewing active programs, comparing them to program guidelines and validating all information is entered accurately.
Education and Experience
* 5+ years related work experience, preferably in program coordination or customer service.
* 5+ years working in an office environment.
* BS Degree in Business Administration or related field is a plus.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little direction, creative problem-solving skills and initiative
* Must have some flexibility to complete tasks in various time zones to meet program deadlines
* Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written communication skills
* Must be organized, a self-starter with the ability to work independently
* Comfortable collaborating with others, thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
* Research administration experience (e.g., research compliance, grants and contracts) a plus
* Regular work hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Licenses & Certifications
* Valid driver's license
* Willingness to travel locally.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
* Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
* The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
* Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
* Noise Level is typically moderate
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer