TRC is seeking a Portland, Oregon-based operational support specialist to work on an energy-efficiency incentive program. We are looking for an organized, pro-active, and responsive support specialist to assist our diverse account management and contractor outreach teams. The ideal candidate will provide efficient, timely and effective support to those teams, and work across the various functional groups within the program to help get the job done.
The position entails the following responsibilities:
- Organize project documentation
- Assist customers with completing applications and other documentation.
- Research product specifications and look up qualifying equipment.
- Create support documentation for outreach teams to organize information and streamline engagement.
- Work with program development team to create program information guides for various program initiatives.
- Confirm project and customer eligibility, working in conjunction with the operations team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outreach teams and identify ways to improve team communication and internal processes.
- Assist outreach manager in tracking monthly program targets and goals.
- Track inbound customer and utility inquiries within CRM system.
Ideal candidates will have most of the following skills and experience:
- BS/BA degree is preferred, but not required.
- 2-4 years of experience working in inside sales support, account management, or utility/energy-efficiency field.
- Superior organization, multi-tasking, and follow-through ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high energy, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail is necessary.
- Experience supporting diverse medium-to-large account management team.
- Experience creating sales guides, qualifying product lists, or similar reference material for outreach team use.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and the ability to learn and operate TRC/client designed customer relationships management (CRM) systems.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus, but not required.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled