- Identify key representatives from leading member organizations. Secure active, ongoing engagement for priority efforts.
- Assist with capturing and maintaining data in a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Refine and manage the role of a member “relationship liaison” and contribute to developing and refining effective member engagement metrics.
- Refine and maintain a membership orientation process. Work with program staff and the Manager of Strategic Communications to maintain an updated orientation resource that highlights strategic work areas, projects, and resources. Schedule and lead orientation calls.
- Provide member support, including ownership of the member relationship lifecycle, fielding inbound member inquiries related to CEE services, capturing member intelligence, and enhancing member engagement and satisfaction.
- Advise/inform F&A on authorized changes to membership invoicing, and maintain membership categories
- Support CEE program staff with actionable recommendations identified through member intelligence and engagement analysis.
- Contribute key member trends and themes in support of corporate communications.
- Maintain an active member prospect list and support the member acquisition process.
- Take a proactive approach with advance outreach, routine calls to the “relationship liaison,” and delivery of dedicated communications relevant to the member.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. organizational studies, business administration, library science, communications).
- 2 – 5 years working experience in a professional setting servicing or managing client relationships.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (CRM), particularly Salesforce – utilization, data management, system maintenance, a plus.
- Outstanding written and oral communications.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with client management approaches.
- Experience with designing and administering customer satisfaction surveys a plus.
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects.
- Potential to travel to three domestic meetings per year.
- Other duties as assigned