Position at Franklin Energy
We are looking for a marketing professional who will serve in a tactical execution role for our customer-first, integrated marketing campaigns. You will join a team that drives functional marketing efforts, supporting the development, implementation and assessment of annual marketing plans and integrated campaigns. In addition to your immediate team, you will collaborate closely with our creative team on projects requiring design, copywriting and production support. You will help bring plans and ideas to life. If you thrive when checking items off a list, learning new skills and helping all people use our world's precious resources more efficiently, this is the job for you!
* Franklin Energy: With over two decades in energy efficiency, demand response and technology experience, Franklin Energy designs and implements innovative, customer-focused grid optimization programs for utility, state and municipality clients nationwide and into Canada. Our expertise pinpoints goal-focused solutions for clients and their customers across residential, multifamily, small business, commercial/industrial and education markets. Franklin Energy's award-winning marketing team includes nearly 50 digital and foundational marketing experts, located throughout the Unites States.
* AM Conservation Group: Since 1989, AM Conservation has been the utility industry's leading provider of energy and water saving products, kits and online stores. We manufacture and distribute nearly 400 energy efficiency and water conservation products, which are custom engineered for the unique needs of the industry and carry ENERGY STAR® and WaterSense® certifications. AM Conservation Group's product lines include the Niagara Conservation and Simply Conserve product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Collaborate with the marketing team to create marketing campaigns and concepts.
* Develop creative requests for design projects and submit via a digital workflow tool to the creative team. Provide edits to completed designs as needed.
* Provide copy development support to the creative team for emails, e-books, brochures, landing pages, direct mail, case studies, and other marketing materials. Provide minor edits to completed copy as needed.
* Coordinate workflow, review cycles and approvals of marketing materials from multiple internal and external parties.
* Implement content tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, template design, publishing and promotional assets. Collaborate with creative team as needed.
* Update websites and blogs via a content management system with new content, blog posts, forms, images and the like.
* Implement foundational tactics (e.g., direct mail, bill inserts, events) as part of a campaign, including A/B testing and metrics reporting. Collaborate with creative team as needed.
* Implement email, social media, paid search and display ad and other digital tactics as part of a campaign, including content creation, basic template design/updates, call-to-action, landing page form/development, workflow automation, A/B testing and metrics reporting. Collaborate with creative team as needed.
* Create strong cross-functional relationships with marketing and other peers to foster shared learning and leverage best practices.
* Contribute to a positive, creative, fast-paced and innovative marketing team environment.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, communications, business or a related field.
* 3-5 years related experience in marketing, communications or related fields, required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Must be able to handle a wide variety of work and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to raise issues and lead project management of tactical elements of integrated campaigns.
* Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
* Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Paid search, SEO, social media and email marketing tactical experience required.
* A working knowledge of marketing software such as Hubspot, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc. is required. Certifications a plus and will be expected upon hire.
* Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
* Reliable transportation.
Licenses & Certifications
* Valid driver's license
* Less than 10%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
* Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
* Noise Level is typically moderate
* Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer