Provide data analysis and reporting to measure success and maintain regulatory compliance for Washington Gas' Energy Efficiency Programs.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Performs data analysis and reporting that supports the Washington Gas’ Energy Efficiency (EE) Programs.
• Extracts and manages data from various databases to measure program success and regulatory compliance.
• Analyzes equipment, installation costs and incentives for customer education purposes.
• Supports efforts to ensure internal and external reporting, including Evaluation, Measurement and Verification (EM&V) process.
• Develops standard reports, metrics and forecasts, as well, as monitors, measures and analyzes the success of all EE programs.
• Interacts with vendors, suppliers and customers to troubleshoot program issues.
• Conducts market and operations research to provide insights on trends and industry best practices.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Business Analytics, Economics or Finance required
• 3+ Years of relevant experience required / Energy industry and energy efficiency experience preferred
• Experience performing data mining and quantitative analyses
• Basic experience with SQL and relational databases preferred
• Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with business partners, supervisors, and peers
FT opportunity, with benefits! Position based in Springfield, VA 22151.
To apply copy link: https://wgl.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/WGL/job/Springfield-VA/Energy-Efficie…