DSM Customer Solutions Manager
Recurve is seeking a Customer Solutions Manager to support the execution of our clients’ demand-side management (DSM) programs. Our clients utilize Recurve’s SaaS Platform to track the metered impacts of their DSM programs and manage their vendors; and they utilize Recurve’s analytics dashboards for program optimization, customer segmentation, demand forecasting, and procurement. The Customer Solutions Manager will help our clients turn data into insight, and insight into action. This role will be supported by Recurve’s Business Development and Engineering teams and will work closely with Recurve’s Client Success specialists.
This position will report to Recurve’s Director of Customer Solutions.
You can submit your resume and apply directly for this position on AngelList.
Project Management - Recurve succeeds when our clients have concrete information and analytics they can use to establish a foundation for optimized meter-based programs. Therefore, a key part of this role will be working with clients throughout their relationship with Recurve to:
- Manage scopes of work
- Design and manage our team’s preparation of analytics deliverables
- Advise clients on how to connect analytics to meter-based programs and procurements
- Serve as a subject matter expert to help clients optimize their DSM programs
- Lead regular check-ins
- Identify opportunities additional value-add work to offer our clients
- Stakeholder Management - Recurve exists in a complex ecosystem of utilities, grid operators, regulators, program implementers, contractors, and power consumers. The success of our clients’ DSM programs is contingent on effectively influencing and/or directly managing these parties. Supported by Recurve’s experienced leadership, the Customer Solutions Manager will work with our clients to successfully navigate this ecosystem.
- Proposal Authorship / Project Development – Based on their understanding of client needs and the relevant markets, the successful candidate will assist in authoring compelling proposals that showcase how Recurve’s offerings can enable better DSM programs. The Customer Solution Manager will help coach current and potential clients on how to conceptualize, structure, and manage successful meter-based programs with Recurve’s products and services.
Recurve is seeking an individual with experience in:
- Project management
- Client management
- 5-10 years working with demand-side (energy efficiency, demand response, distributed generation and/or storage etc.) programs
The following skills are important for success in the role:
- Solid writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and help develop analytical solutions for clients
- Attention to detail
Recurve has an inclusive culture, encouraging different perspectives, and individual empowerment and accountability. The DSM Customer Solutions Manager will be expected to build on our strong culture:
- Hypothesis-driven: comfortable experimenting, making mistakes, and learning from them
- Ability to think creatively and excel in a fluid environment
- A passion for our mission
- Ability to work well within a diverse and distributed team
- Self-motivated and able to stay professionally connected while working remotely
- A desire to contribute to our culture in your own unique way
Recurve is dedicated to solving clean energy grid challenges to meet our climate goals. Our company is building the platform that will unlock the flow of capital into demand-side energy resources that will be critical in this endeavor, including energy efficiency, electrification, and demand response. Founded in 2015, our customers include some of the largest utilities in the country, such as PG&E in California and Con Edison in New York, as well as leading implementers, such as ICF and CLEAResult. We have raised multiple rounds of funding, have ample runway, and have a strong relationship with our board, ensuring continued access to capital.
Recurve is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.