Position at Franklin Energy
We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their energy saving goals.
This position is responsible for providing functional leadership of the regional Customer Care Center staff and operations; monitoring the quality, performance, and production of the Customer Care Center staff against goals and within company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
* Ensures that client goals are met by implementing "best practice' leadership and management principles to ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies and system tools. Develops job performance standards and goals for all Customer Care Center team members and evaluates employee competence, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policy.
* Develops and implements customer service strategies, communicates and follows-up to insure representatives are fully informed of all new information related to programs, products, services, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
* Responsible for the weekly/monthly/annual reporting of call data to client and management. Assigns and directs the workflow to ensure excellent service is delivered through appropriate staff planning and scheduling to meet/exceed all department goals. Track all customer complaints to resolution using complaint escalation procedure where appropriate.
* Collaborate with IT and other technical consultants to ensure integrity of the phone system (battery back-up, dropped calls, disaster recovery plan, etc.) Ensure that recorded customer calls are securely archived and retrievable.
* Ensures regulatory compliance within state and federal laws.
* Maintains external vendor relationships and coordinates updates and changes in a timely manner.
* Serve as the subject matter expert with Program Managers and Business Development team to evaluate client needs and meet expectations of client contracts in regard to customer service standards. This includes meeting client requirements for call reporting.
* Monitor and report quarterly on quality of individual staff performance to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to insure attainment of performance targets. This includes reviewing of recorded customer calls for meeting quality standards.
* Assists in recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants for the Customer Care Center team. Trains, mentors, and manages performance of Customer Care Specialists.
* Hold program personnel accountable for personal and overall department goals.
* Review and approve time and expense reports for Customer Care Specialists.
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
* 3-5 years of previous Customer Care Center supervisory experience required.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
* Strong customer service and communication skills.
* Must be able to handle a wide work variety and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated experience managing Customer Care Center teams.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Must be a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, and have an ability to prioritize workload.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, clients and employees.
* Strong data entry skills in entering information in tracking systems/databases
* Ability to analyze and interpret data and solve practical problems.
* Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
* Reliable transportation
Licenses & Certifications
* Valid driver's license
* Willingness to travel up to 10% of the time
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
* Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to touch and handle tools and/or controls
* Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
* Noise Level is typically moderate
* Employee could be exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles and risk of potential shock
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The above information describes the general duties and requirements necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: New Berlin, Wisconsin