DNV is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, our professionals are dedicated to helping customers in the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
Are you looking to join a global, growth-oriented company focused on creating a sustainable future for our planet?
DNV - Energy Systems is seeking a Clean Energy Program Manager to lead an emerging commercial and industrial energy efficiency incentive program portfolio in New Jersey. This role requires an experienced professional with strong operational acumen and excellent customer service skills. Part of this exciting role offers you the opportunity to create an office from the ground up, recruit and engage new talent to support multiple programs.
This position is basd out of our Newark, NJ office.
Tasks May Include
- Work closely with the client to understand and build strategies to respond to client needs, market trends, and emerging technologies
- Focus on defining and executing overall program strategy and performance indicators that will drive significant new business and create repeat participation
Manage program staff including engineers, marketing and outreach personnel, and operations staff
- Oversee the development and implementation of program infrastructure including tracking systems, communication and IT systems, program implementation plans and QA/QC plans
- Lead the program team in day-to-day program implementation efforts
- Work with internal reporting staff to define and report on progress against key business/performance indicators
- Manage budget and goal achievement
- Bachelor's degree is required. A graduate degree is strongly preferred ideally with specialization in business, engineering, or related field
- Minimum 6 years of progressive program management experience including strategic planning, strategic project implementation, budget management, and client/account management
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading high performing teams
- Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical groups, attention to details, superior organization skills, and successful experience developing and implementing functional processes are necessary
- Valid Driver’s license
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications are also required
- Wiliness and ability to travel up to 15% travel domestically
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
- Experience in energy efficiency program implementation or energy related markets
- Experience with new energy technology concepts, practices, and procedures
- Specific experience in energy management in a commercial or industrial setting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in strategic business plan development, including implementation of vision and strategy
**Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are not available for this position**
“The recruitment process for this position will be completed in partnership with the PSE&G Clean Energy Jobs Program. Applications and resumes submitted for this position may be shared with third parties participating in the PSE&G Clean Energy Jobs Program. By submitting your application, you are giving DNV consent to share your application and resume (and all personal information contained therein) with the PSE&G Clean Energy Jobs Program. You may opt out of this process at any time, but please be advised that doing so may impact your candidacy for the position.”
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNV GL offers a congenial working environment, competitive salaries, and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law, see:
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com